This time of year always puts us in the mood for parties, gift giving, reconnecting with friends, and helping to make the holidays special for those less fortunate. Since it can be hard to find the time for all of those activities, we decided to combine them all into one event! Please join us on December 5th from 7:00-10:00 p.m. for our first Holiday Mingle featuring a new gallery opening, gift items from the Pulse community, holiday refreshments, live music, and a food drive for the Oregon Food Bank.
Featured Artist in the Pulse Gallery
Pulse Community Vendors
- Cristina Yen with Yen for Chocolate
- Jeannine Runyan with Chloe and Isabel Jewelry
- Lily Caputo with Retablos ornamental facades
- Arlene Anderson with Vozee custom leather accessories
- Kevin Kanyo with Kan Yo Fuse – Fused Glass Jewelry and Art
- Karina Dale with all natural soaps and jewelry
- Tonya Hobbs with doTERRA essential oils
- Kat Marvin with handmade bath products
- Sarah Lynch with crochet items, jewelry, magnets, and other crafty items
- and more being added!
Admission is free, but donations of canned food for the Oregon Food Bank will be gladly accepted. Each person that brings at least 2 cans of food will earn a raffle ticket towards a gift basket full of special gift items from our Pulse community vendors. If you would like to participate in the food drive but can’t attend the event, just bring in your food donation between November 15th and December 5th.