This time of year always puts us in the mood for parties, gift giving, reconnecting with friends, and helping to make the holidays special for those less fortunate. Since it can be hard to find the time for all of those activities, we are combining them all into one event! Please join us on December 1st from 7:00-10:00 p.m. for our 3rd Holiday Mingle featuring a new gallery opening, gift items from the Pulse community, holiday refreshments, and a food drive for the Oregon Food Bank.
Pulse Community Vendors
- Cristina Yen with Yen for Chocolates
- Kevin Kanyo with Kan Yo Fuse – Fused Glass Jewelry and Art
- Kristen Leadem of Sathi Shop with sterling silver jewelry
- Karina Dale with all natural soaps and jewelry
- Arlene Anderson of Vozee with custom leather accessories
- Jess Firestone of Studio Zeta with vases, planters, and bowls
- Susie QSun of QSun Fusion with Fairy Hair
- Mercedes Brehmer-Bieker with handmade bath products
- Sarah Lynch with crochet items, jewelry, magnets, and other crafty items
- and more being added!
Admission is free but donations of canned food for the Oregon Food Bank will be gladly accepted. Each person that brings at least 2 cans of food will earn a raffle ticket towards a gift basket full of special gift items from our Pulse community vendors. If you would like to participate in the food drive but can’t attend the event, just bring in your food donation between November 15th and December 5th.