Studio Policies for July
We are so excited to move a little closer to our old normal with Oregon lifting all Covid restrictions! We will continue to take a cautious approach as this last year confirmed that it is always better for us to move forward slowly than to have to move backwards suddenly. With that in mind, we will be making a few changes in July, seeing how the summer goes, and then making a few more changes in September.
- Capacity increases from 50% to 75%.
- Students are invited back onstage one person at a time
- Temperature check is available but not required
- Stage plexi is coming down
- Floor fans are being added back
- Masks are optional with proof of vaccination
- Advance reservations required
- Doors locked until 15 minutes before class
- Bring your own supplies such as yoga mats, Melt rollers, and resistance bands (first time students may borrow items and then they are available for purchase)
- Yellow dots on the floor to help with spacing
- Free weekly bonus live stream class with 2 and 4 class memberships (ends Sept 1)