Reopening March 13
It is finally happening! We are so excited to announce that we are reopening the studio on March 13th. You can now choose to take classes in the studio or over live stream. While you will notice several changes with our new safety guidelines, we hope you notice that the things that matter the most haven’t changed: the amazing teachers, the happy energy, the shock absorbing floor, the great sound, the fun lighting and, most importantly, our supportive community. Everything that makes up the Pulse Magic will still be there and we can’t wait to experience it with you again in-person!
To help you prepare for your visit here are some things to know:
To make everything as safe as possible, we are following all of the guidelines for fitness studios issued by the state and the CDC. In addition to requiring masks, limiting capacity for proper social distancing, and frequently sanitizing high-touch surfaces, we have upgraded our ventilation by installing iWave Air Purifiers in our HVAC system. These air purifiers have been proven by an independent lab to kill 99.4% of Covid-19 in the air over a 30 minute period. We feel confident the studio will be as safe as we can make it. If you are high-risk, or regularly interact with someone who is, we encourage you to continue joining us virtually until vaccines are more readily available.
- Preregister before arriving to the studio.
- Check your emails for any last minute announcements.
- Bring any supplies needed for class such as: yoga mats, MELT rollers and balls, and resistance bands. All supplies are available for purchase. We will also have limited supplies to lend first-time attendees, or if you forget something.
When you arrive
- Wear your mask and bring a fresh one (or two) in case you want to change them out during class.
- Doors open 15 minutes before class. A newly-installed electronic lock system re-locks the door 15 minutes after class starts.
- Take your temperature at the digital thermometer as you enter.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Give your name to the receptionist for check-in.
- Head straight in to the studio.
- Find an available yellow dot to stand on.
To maintain safety
- Please join us via live stream if you are not feeling well or if you are unvaccinated and have had a known exposure to someone with Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
- Practice physical distancing at all times in the studio.
We can’t wait to see you in person again!